Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ever So Interesting

You know what is amazing? Science. I have taken a strong liking to the Science and Discovery channel for the documentaries they often show. I was watching some thing on the human body and its perception of time last night, and now I'm watching some thing about dinosaurs. Great stuff. I don't know how I didn't think this stuff was cooler when I was a kid. It's all really fascinating. Maybe it has something to do with not being tied down to some artificial requirements like those made by the education system. That evil never seems to have an end to its retched madness...

But ya, it is interesting stuff.

Unlike my blog.

I don't have anything to write about.

There has been a tragedy in Pittsburgh. Several people were shot at a gym just south west of pittsburgh. This was att 8:15 our time, just a few hours earlier from me writing this... So random. The world is a scary place indeed, and it is stuff like that that reminds you how crazy and scary it can be. That is probably the last place you would ever think a shooting would happen. Poor people and their families. The guy apparently shot himself after going on the shooting spree...

Well I'm going to go watch some TV and try to not think about this sad stuff. Tomorrow is Kennywood day for the company I work for. If you aren't a Pittsburgh or Pennsylvania native, go google it. There is a lot of history to be learned when Kennywood is involved.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment