Thursday, May 28, 2009

Intermission

Not really a full-blown post this time, but this is about the full-blown posts.

I have been informed by a veteran blogger that the posts in my blog are way too long. Apparently the average number of words for a blog post is somewhere between 400 and 500, and obviously my posts are waaay past that. Might explain why no one one has left a comment or anything. They probably got to the 3rd or 4th paragraph, and then were shocked that the content continued and didn't stop like other blogs. Then proceeded to have a nervous breakdown and navigate away from this page immediately.

Or (if anyone has read this) they think it's rubbish. British vocabulary is fun.

So next time I make a post, it actually will probably only be a little longer then the one you are reading right now. It's win win for everybody. I don't have to type as much and you don't have to read as much. I'll probably make another post tomorrow, since it is friday and fridays are always great days of the week. Especially afternoons on fridays, they are just smashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment