Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Like a Chameleon...

Another change to the blog.

After further consideration I've decided to write about pretty much anything on this blog. I had just made a post a few days ago about writing on the Stanley Cup Finals that are taking place, while promoting my penguins blog that I had made. Well to make it easier I just decided to scrap that blog and write about that on here instead. I was sufficiently frustrated enough that I haven't written about the first two games, but that is ok that I didn't, cause this is not a strict penguins blog. It's the omni-blog.

I think I should consider that as a name change.

Anyway, yea. Not only will write about my views on life as you have seen, I will also throw in stuff like that that I am interested in/are my hobbies.

That is all. I am at work and should be doing things probably.

Maybe I'll produce some content later that is actually worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment