Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Mobile Post

So you will be able to tell which ones are mobile because I still haven't figured out how to put a title on mobile posts. I'm not that concerned though. It's sort of along the lines of how I always thought all book covers should just be white or black or something with an unimpressive font -- so as to never having to worry about judging a book by it's cover.

Speaking of that, does anyone over the age of like 13 even do that? I did that as a kid... But now I could care less what is on the cover.

I don't know how long text messages can be in the first place, so time to close this post. US Open starts today, which is cool, and I have the DMB concert on Saturday up at the Pavillion I am excited for. Now that I have an iPhone, anticipate pictures.

NHL Awards on tonight as well. If you like hockey I'm sure you will tune in.

Ok I'm done for now

2 comments:

  1. I am a little over 13 and I care about the cover of a book, yes. :-) Actually, I love cover art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, i meant judging a book by its cover. I sure would hope that you don't do that.

    ReplyDelete