Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Monday, Another Post

So I did see Transformers 2 over the weekend, and it was amazing. The last 45 minutes is like one of the most epic things you will watch in an action movie in the past 10 years. Which means I was correct in my prediction. Not only were the fighting robots way more awesome the second time around, Megan Fox was slaaaaaammmiinggg gorgeous in this movie. There was one part where she was changing into this white dress or whatever, and you could see a lot of leg going on... and wow I'll just stop there.

I think the only thing better then being an actor and having all that money because of it, is being able to make out with girls like Megan Fox. Sure it is just on camera, and sure it is only for one or two scenes in a movie, but holy crap every single guy in America is incredibly jealous of that Shi Labouff or however it is spelled kid. That kid isn't even anything special! If he wasn't a movie star, he would never ever in a thousand years plus one get a girl like Megan. It makes me quite mad and even more jealous. What a lucky man. I'm sure he knows he is lucky. He better, or he deserves a punch in the face.



Geez... Time to change the subject before I get lost in thought about Megan Fox

Anyway... Back in reality, nothing terribly exciting on my neck of the woods besides seeing that movie. The working out has sort of fallen out... I don't know, I need to regain motivation somehow. It's not that I mind doing it or that I mind that it is hard and is not easy. Just for some reason I can't bring myself to actually do it. When I do do it, however, I don't want to stop doing it. Even though it is hard and gets progressivly harder since your getting tired and everything.

I find that with a lot of things with me. I have the hardest time just getting started or commiting, but once I do I am focused and dedicated. Maybe that's why I have such a hard time starting, because I know I won't BS it once I start doing it. Like I've said before, anything worth doing is worth doing right.

If I could just get past that first step in my life, I'd be in a lot better shape. Haha, no pun intended but now that I realized it is a pun I'll actually leave it like that.



But it's not always getting past the first step, the bigger problem is finding the first step, and knowing how to take it. That is where things get tricky my friends.

Anyway, I am continuing to build up in my mind even as we speak the motivation to work out and stuff, so we will see what the result is I'm not entirely sure where it will lead me yet.

/end post

No comments:

Post a Comment