Monday, July 13, 2009

Random Nonsense awmfeu; wfieojfos;

Monday.

10:34 EST

this might be the new worst time of day. You have already been at work or school for a few hours, and you still have at least an hour an a half give or take a bit until lunch time. Thinking further, you still have several hours until you can leave. I think I have found the new worst time of day.

Screw you 10:34.

My boss isn't in today. I have declared that since if he isn't in by now, and if he doesn't come in after lunch (crossing fingers) I doubt he will be here. That means if the only other person here that I work with leaves at 3:00 like he always does, I'm out of here faster then a freakin' bat on speed.

I think I'm going to get a haircut today. It's getting longer, as hair tends to do... It's not that it is too long, but it is getting there and I don't like that. I used to have my hair pretty long and curly. Now I like to keep it short. Looks better on me I think, most people that I have daily interaction with outside of a blog in the real world tend to agree. You should probably just take their word for it.

My stomach hurts. Besides the potential for leaving early, this day just has suck all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment